- Please DO NOT CALL the hotel asking about the status of your application, should your previous work experience meet our needs we will contact you for an interview.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE FOLLOWING:
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD FOR AT LEAST 3 YRS
- PREVIOUS HOTEL EXPIERENCE
- THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION for 3 days a week: FRI, SAT, & SUN NIGHTS 11PM-7AM
- Hilton OnQ knowledge (PREFERRED)
BASIC PURPOSE : Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests. Shuttle driver as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
2. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises
3. Monitor key control to maintain hotel security.
4. Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Sale reports to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
5. Run audit reports from the front office system, Point of Sale and the computer.
6. Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
7. Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Food & Beverage Summary.
8. Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
9. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis with a flexible schedule
10. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Previous Hotel or other customer relations/ Audit position preferred. **Hilton OnQ training is preferred.
Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
Ability to handle cash and credit transactions.
Ability to enforce all company rules and SOPs.
Ability to stand for long periods of time during a 11pm-7am Shift