Harrow Sports was founded in May of 2000 with the vision to provide innovative and quality sporting goods equipment that cater to the needs and desires of our customers. After over a decade of service, Harrow Sports has become a leading marketer, manufacturer, and distributor of Squash, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Racquet Sports, and a comprehensive selection of customizable team apparel, bags, and footwear.
We believe that our product offerings are among the most technologically advanced in our market, and with our personalized service, custom craftsmanship, and a team of passionate and dedicated employees, Harrow Sports is changing the Sporting Goods industry.
Our mission continues to be to serve our industry with excellent customer service combined with innovative and customized equipment to position our customers for success!
HARROW SPORTS- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Harrow Sports, a premier manufacturer of sporting goods equipment and apparel, has an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative for its headquarters located in Denver, Colorado. Harrow offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. As a Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to join an exciting industry in a position that will allow you to fully learn the company and products and chart a course for a rewarding career. Harrow sells across multiple sales channels -- consumer, team, organization, specialty store and large retail -- utilizing a team of full-time, in-market sales consultants, outbound sales consultants and independent sales representatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and service existing customer relationships.
- Handle inbound customer orders and inquiries via telephone, e-mail and mail.
- Support the efforts of field sales personnel.
- Provide world class service to customers and company personnel.
- Fully utilize company’s proprietary sales force automation system, adding/updating information as necessary and ensuring information is complete and accurate.
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge of products and processes.
- Resolve all customer issues and any issues that prevent the customer from experiencing world class service.
- Always operate with the highest degree of care, manner and urgency.
- Be a problem solver – find creative solutions to issues.
- Coordinate efforts with other departments to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- Provide expertise, support and hands-on assistance in all realms of the sales process, making sure customers receive the products that they want, when they want, how they want.
- Service customers in territories with no current consultant coverage.
- Highlight issues and identify opportunities.
- Perform specific assignments, such as customer returns, stock shortage resolution, car stock management, sample management, system order review and maintenance, event management, show/event infrastructure management, we order review and processing, fulfillment services, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Management and other sales support personnel.
- Attend events and activities as assigned, to include vending at selected events.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must be functional in Microsoft Office applications and be able to quickly learn and utilize company’s internal sales management system.
- Must demonstrate superior customer service.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong phone skills – position requires a high volume of phone activity.
- Must have tremendous organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful candidate must be highly motivated, be willing to take initiative, have a positive attitude and exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Experience playing or working with collegiate athletics a plus.
- Must live in or directly around the Denver area.
To apply, submit resume with cover letter.