Executive Assistant (EA)
Baltimore, MD | Executive Team
Groove Commerce is a Baltimore based interactive agency with a focus on driving online revenue for our clients. We are a two time SmartCEO Future 50 winner and a award winning Magento Gold Solution Partner. We offer an exciting culture, and have been voted one of Baltimore's best places to work.
We are looking for a Executive Assistant (EA) that will assist with a wide array of confidential and administrative matters relatated to assisting the CEO and other members of the executive team.
This position requires an extremely well thought-out, organized person who demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and discretion. This individual will be capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization and possess the ability to work collaboratively in a matrix based environment.
The CEO has a commitment to excellence and an extremely high level of customer service standards. The executive team has a set of values and beliefs that are critical to the success and growth of the business; and they operate in a unique cultural foundation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide daily support for the CEO by serving as the first point of contact for most administrative matters.
- Provide daily support to the office including the management of office supplies and conference rooms.
- Manage the activities and calendar of the CEO. May also include coordinating CEO’s personal calendar, social events and travel.
- Coordination of Groove events and trade show preperation.
- Create correspondence for review; edit and proofread documents as necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Coordinate details related to office move into new space – oversee vendors in office space design/build-out.
- Create, distribute and maintain confidential correspondence and documents.
- Schedule, coordinate and handle executive meetings, including agenda, minutes and filing.
- Conduct personal errands for CEO, as necessary.
- Works closely with varying levels of management to foster open lines of communication with the CEO.
- Assist with other responsibilities and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / ABILITIES:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Two+ years’ experience as an executive assistant; working for entrepreneurial executive a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft office products is required; specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Proven experience working in an environment which requires the ability to respond to changing priorities while being able to set goals, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong commitment to helping others as evidenced by being responsive, creating well-crafted communications via email, phone or in-person; must be service oriented.
- Must present a professional demeanor using tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to thrive in a complex environment
- Must have a forward-thinking approach and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle information involving sensitivity, confidentiality and legal exposure.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile at the link below! Incomplete applications will be rejected.
No one outside US need apply. Baltimore/Washington area candidates only.