High School Diploma
Associate Degree in secretarial science or equivalent (minimum of 2-3 years prior administrative experience) Internal contacts may include persons at all levels,
• High School level competency in English and Math; extensive knowledge of spelling, punctuation and grammar within the organizations.
• Above average typing and transcribing skills to include statistical typing and competence with word processing.
• This position requires a thorough knowledge of:
- Standard office practices and procedures,
- Office administration, basic accounting skills, and time management skills to allow for efficient and effective support of the Vice President of Commercial Operations & Transmission and Department staff,
- Ability to work independently with a minimal amount of guidance to complete assignments in a timely and efficient manner
- Electronic communications and application software, e.g. Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and other computer software,
• This position requires the following abilities and skills:
- Ability to coordinate projects,
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Work efficiently and effectively in high pressure situations
- Makes effective use of supervisors time and resources
- Experienced with developing and aiding in the development of power point presentations for Golden Spread Board of Directors meetings and other staff meetings.