Want to stand out from the crowd when applying?
You Must Submit A Cover Letter Explaining Your Interest In gloProfessional as an employer and include salary requirements.
Previous experience in the beauty industry required.
This position focuses on providing administrative support to the sales team in the North East Region. Much of this position will entail the use of Excel Spreadsheets and tracking our rewards programs while also working with customers and their selections of gloProducts.
Responsible for advanced administrative support to sales force and customers.
Essential duties to include, but are not limited to:
· Researching and preparing materials for trainings and meetings
· Working collaboratively with other departments and maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude
· Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, database, and/or presentation software
· Duties include receiving and placing telephone calls. Maintains solid customer service relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
· Excellent communication skills and ability to exhibit excellent customer service. Great interpersonal skills are a must
· Positive, professional attitude and presence, ability to interact with many levels both inside and outside the company. Ability to work in a team environment
· Data entry
· Task oriented and highly organized with the ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks including sales support
· High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
Position located at
189 Greenwich Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830