You must live in the territory to be considered.
Heavy travel and open availability to grow a territory required.
Perfect entry into the pharmaceutical arena!
gloProfessional is looking for candidates who possess a proven track record in sales preferably in the following fields: Skin Care, Dermatology, Medical, or Esthetics. Esthetics license preferred, but not required.
gloProfessional Sales Consultants will consistently plan and organize activities, conduct monthly business meetings with active accounts, trainings with new accounts, refresher trainings with existing accounts, events, assist with inventory, merchandising, marketing and collaboration with accounts to create actionable business plans resulting in revenue generation for their customers.
gloProfessional Sales Consultants are responsible for actively expanding the territory and achieving sales goals through the development of new business by profiling prospective accounts and converting leads into customers.
gloProfessional Sales Consultants also must comply with required reporting, trainings, conference calls and meetings as needed. In addition, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Internet is required.
Must have strong communication skills, be highly organized and self-motivated. Must have the ability to make decisions using available information and resources. Ambitious self-starter with the desire to be a part of a growing organization.
Heavy travel within the territory is required. Open availability to grow a territory required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
· Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency
· Ensure a strong working knowledge of product portfolio
· Apply learned product knowledge to accomplish and exceed sales objectives
· Assist in the development of territory sales forecasts
· Develop and implement territory plan maintaining consistency with national strategy
· Prospecting, building, cultivating assigned territory by personally visiting prospective and current accounts
· Responsible for growing existing accounts along with establishing new business in diverse fields including many physicians' specialties and a variety of high end Spas and licensed skincare facilities
Additional responsibilities include:
· Provide monthly territory analysis identifying critical success factors
· Identify and develop relationships with Day Spas & Medi-Spas and targeted physicians
· Promote gloProfessional interests and positively portray and maintain gloProfessional image and entity through these relationships.
· Assist in developing educational programs to support these efforts regionally
· Attend sales meetings and conferences as required
· Provide timely and accurate administrative management of work hours in sand, and sales call data, customer objectives, communication responses, samples and expense reporting
The ideal candidate will have an Esthetics License, 2+ years of field sales experience with a Bachelors degree.
Must have a passion for the beauty industry. Previous experience in Make up application as it is required in this role.
Benefits of working with glō
We offer a competitive salary, unlimited and uncapped monthly commissions, monthly allowance, and a quarterly bonus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K, Life Insurance, Direct Deposit, Paid Time Off and more.
Outside Sales, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Skin care sales, Beauty Industry Sales, Cosmetic Sales, Cosmeceuticals