Inside Sales with 25% Outside Sales
Use your Outside b2b skills and lay off of the heavy travel with this great combination for the right fit: 1 week a month traveling to your new and existing accounts conducting events, trainings and building the relationship, and 3 weeks in house. If you are looking for less travel, this position could be your next career move.
Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager, the sales consultant’s primary responsibility is the development and management of their designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships with Plastic Surgeons, Day Spas & Medi Spas through prospecting and cold calling potential clients. The representative will be expected to develop and implement a territory plan and forecast consistent with regional strategy.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency
· Ensure a strong working knowledge of product portfolio
· Apply learned product knowledge to accomplish and exceed sales objectives
· Assist in the development of territory sales forecasts
· Develop and implement territory plan maintaining consistency with national strategy through prospecting and cold calling prospective clients
· Provide monthly territory analysis identifying critical success factors
· Identify and develop relationships with Day Spas & Medi-Spas and targeted physicians
· Promote gloProfessional interests and positively portray and maintain gloProfessional image and entity through these relationships.
· Assist in developing educational programs to support these efforts regionally
· Attend sales meetings and conferences as required
· Provide timely and accurate administrative management of work hours in sand, and sales call data, customer objectives, communication responses, samples and expense reporting
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of B2B sales experience with a Bachelors Degree. Esthetics license preferred.
· Demonstrated sales success
· Professional presentation skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Collegial approach: ability to work well with internal and client groups
· Demonstrated adeptness in social and business settings, maintaining poise and professionalism under stressful situations
· Innovative, problem-solver, sense of urgency
· Outstanding business judgment
· Microsoft Office
· Must reside in Colorado
· Travel out of state a minimum of one week a month
· Must be able to secure corporate travel, lodging and meals with a valid, acceptable credit card
· Must be able to rent a car with a valid, acceptable credit card and driver’s license
· Must meet minimum requirements under base insurance company to rent a car for travel
· Must work at corporate office in Denver
Please provide a cover letter and salary requirements for this opportunity.
sales, outbound, call center sales, esthetics license, B2B sales, prospecting, cold calling