Founded in January 2011 and based in New York, New York, GLO Gaming offers premium desktop and mobile advertising solutions for brand advertisers and publishers, including video and rich media display, in the rapidly growing social gaming space. As a premium network who works directly with advertisers, media agencies and publishers, we utilize our proprietary ad creator tool, ad serving and reporting technology platform to easily build and deliver custom turn-key campaign executions.
- Write press releases and pitch to industry trade editors and reporters
- Browse HARO daily and submit to relevant story requests
- Write Facebook and Twitter posts for company accounts
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks and general office operations
- Run payroll, approve and track staff sick and vacation time
- Collect and approve employee expense reports
- Set up new hire orientations and prepare new hire paperwork
- Schedule office maintenance & repairs
- Handle day-to-day employee relations
- Manage special cultural activities
- Book travel for executives
- Order food for meetings
- Organize client events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a public relations firm
- Exceptional writing, administrative and organizational skills
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and charisma.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work well with a team and represent the ethics, morals, culture of the company
- Unimpeachable integrity and can be trusted to maintain very confidential and sensitive information
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Savvy
- Health benefits, 2 weeks vacation plus Christmas- NYE off, summer Fridays, casual attire, laid back and pet-friendly office.
Email resume and cover letter to [[redacted]]