Escalation Point is looking for experienced, well-rounded software engineering employees for full-time work on rich web applications.
The Escalation Point team is talented, energetic and collaborative and the office environment is fun and challenging.
- Rapidly produce iterative web prototypes and applications
- Develop reusable UI components
- Adhere to and collaborate on style guides and interaction specifications
- Collaborate with client and project team
- Work closely with product management, interface designers, and other developers
Required Skills / Experience
- Commercial user-centric Web Application design and development
- Strong interaction design skills and knowledge of accepted ui patterns
- Ability to rapidly design and refine UI designs
- Comfort with agile and lean development processes and tools (git, jira, kanban, etc...)
- Self-motivated and capable of delivering an industry standard user experience
- Experience and comfort working directly with customers and end users
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Working knowledge of server-side languages such as Node.js, Java, Python, C#, PHP, Ruby
- Strong graphic design skills
- Usability testing experience
- Experience with accessibility compliance
Location & Other Information
- We are located in wonderful Austin, Texas, with our office close to downtown and Town Lake
- Minimal travel required.
- This position is only open to United States citizens who permanently reside in the United States.
About Escalation Point
Escalation Point provides business and product services to software companies or businesses with significant reliance on software products. We help companies conceive, manage, market, and deliver relevant software products to their customers.
Learn more at www.escalation-point.com.