Elasticsearch is on a mission to make real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. We spend our days engineering the world’s most advanced open source search and analytics engine, which is rapidly becoming the most popular solution in this space. The company has joint headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area and Amsterdam. We are experiencing tremendous growth and our products have been downloaded more than 10M times. Top-tier VC firms Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA have invested more than $100M in Elasticsearch.
We are looking for a highly motivated Channel Director to join our Business Development organization in our largest and most strategic markets. This role is responsible for supporting Elasticsearch’s efforts to build a world-class ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals. The Channel Director will recruit, enable, and manage a network of partners in order to drive partner fulfilled and influenced revenue. We want energetic, innovative, and results-oriented partner leaders.
· Identify, recruit, enable and manage partners (Regional SIs, Global SIs, VARs, Referral Partners, etc) to support business goals and to execute channel sales strategies specific to each geographic region
· Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement
· Work closely with our direct sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
· Negotiate and close channel and partnership contracts
· Create and drive overall channel strategy and prioritization plan for coverage area, including the development of an Elasticsearch practice across priority channel partners
· Energetic, smart, self-directed, and passionate business development and channels professional
· Experience recruiting, enabling, and managing a network of SI and channel partners with direct personal involvement
· Experience building channel networks from the ground up
· Experience negotiating channel agreements and designing channel programs
· Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased lead growth or bookings growth
· Understanding of analytics, search, or big data markets / products or ability to learn quickly
· Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
· Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
· Extremely competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, benefits
· Stock options
· A fun environment to work hard and play harder
· Passionate people building great products