This position is responsible for providing Technical Leadership on the development of our core b2b product offering, the Dealer Pricing Tool (DPT), which allows dealers to price their inventory on the Edmunds.com site. This is part of our fastest growing revenue line, the Dealer Direct Program, which is a platform to connect our users with car dealerships, in an effort to create a superior car shopping experience.
This is for you if:
- You want to own, lead and set direction
- You are looking to make a huge impact by continuously raising the bar on the experiences we create for our customers
- You believe in innovating
- You like moving fast
What You’ll Do:
- Application design from concept through development and implementation
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to your team members
- Establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes
- Consistently deliver quality software and services
- Work with internal and external teams to co-ordinate parallel development efforts into single releases
What You Need:
- Expertise with developing and supporting enterprise software applications involving Java, Spring, MongoDB, Messaging Systems, PostgresSQL, Rest API's & SOA.
- Self-starter that can work in a highly cross functional environment and remove road blocks
- Great project management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
Working at Edmunds:
At Edmunds.com we’re driven to make car buying easier. As one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, almost 18 million visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting edge technology.
A few of the perks:
- Results Only Work Environment (ROWE) - work whenever you want from wherever you want, as long as the work gets done
- Competitive pay + fantastic benefits including 14 paid company holidays (how many of your friends get to celebrate Earth Day as a paid day off?)
- Flexible Time Away From Work - take what you need; as long as your work gets done, you can take any reasonable amount of time off - with pay, of course
Employees think it's a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we've been recognized as one of the best places to work by the LA Business Journal (for the last 4 years!), Wall Street Journal, Business Week Magazine and Architectural Record. If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we'd love to hear from you!