The Data Operations Analyst supports the Edmunds.com Premier Dealer Program, which is an exciting new and growing advertising program that gives automotive dealers the opportunity to be exposed to and connect with the millions of vehicle shoppers that visit Edmunds.com on a monthly basis.
Specifically, this position works with our Premier Dealer Partners and their data providers to ensure their information is correctly reflected on the Edmunds.com site. You will also work closely with internal teams and our data vendor to ensure everything runs smoothly. You’ll make things happen by leveraging your sharp analytical skills and problem solving abilities to identify and fix a wide variety of issues that can, and frequently do, arise.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate with our Premier Dealer Partners and/or their data providers regarding their data feeds
- Submit enrollment requests for newly enrolled Partners
- Resolve any issues related to incoming feeds
- Enforce data quality control guidelines against new and existing feeds
- Follow through and show you care
- Monitor, track, and resolve incidents submitted to our data vendor that surface during the enrollment and feed review process
- Provide support to the Dealer Relations team
- Analyze, Report and Update
- Run metrics and reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide written, timely updates to your open cases and incidents
What You Need:
- You’re a unique combination of data guru + people-person with 1-2 years of hands-on data management experience
- Strong, communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to build solid relationships with dealers, data providers and internal teams (i.e. plays nicely with others)
- Strong analytical skills in order to visualize, articulate, understand and solve problems (data doesn’t scare you)
- Desire to take initiative and think of solutions for problems that you may encounter (own it Sparky)
- Can easily manage multiple tasks in a well-organized and highly detailed manner while working in a fast-paced, process driven environment (this role is not for the disorganized)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, comfortable working with spreadsheets and formulas (SQL knowledge will get you extra brownie points)
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Keen attention to detail (nothing gets past you)
Working at Edmunds:
At Edmunds.com we’re driven to make car buying easier. As one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, almost 18 million visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting edge technology.
A few of the perks:
- Results Only Work Environment (ROWE) - work whenever you want from wherever you want, as long as the work gets done
- Competitive pay + fantastic benefits including 14 paid company holidays (how many of your friends get to celebrate Earth Day as a paid day off?)
- Flexible Time Away From Work - take what you need; as long as your work gets done, you can take any reasonable amount of time off - with pay, of course
Employees think it's a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we've been recognized as one of the best places to work by the LA Business Journal (for the last 4 years!), Wall Street Journal, Business Week Magazine and Architectural Record. If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we'd love to hear from you!