Date: June 22, 2014
Position: Supply and Inventory Specialist – Commercial and Industrial Products
Location: Athens, Ohio
Company Profile: Ecolibrium Solar is an innovative fast growing company based in Athens, OH with a Research and Development office in Boulder, CO. The company is a leading supplier of simple, fast, and cost effective mounting systems for PV modules. Our solution saves installers countless hours from planning and installing more complicated systems. Our research and development team prides itself on designing smart solutions, at an industry-leading cost. The company wants talented individuals to help fuel growth and be part of an experienced team determined to make Ecolibrium Solar an elite organization.
Job Description: We are looking for someone that is bright, energetic, team-oriented, and knowledgeable about supply and inventory management to help meet the growing demand for our product.
- Support customer service team with real time information regarding inventory levels.
- Monitor materials and inventory levels. Actively be involved in the improvement of this process, monitor shortages and/or overstock and take required action to deter risk of either.
- Manage supplier relationships. Have sufficient knowledge of the production process to understand the actual lead times. Actively develop strategy to make manufacturing processes as efficient as possible. Communicate frequently with suppliers to ensure they know processes. Coordinate supplier delivery schedules both to and from supplier.
- Work closely with GM of Commercial and Industrial (C&I) products to have a clear understanding of product demand, work closely with Ops team to plan for demand.
- Create supply chain solutions. Search for new suppliers when needed. Propose and manage lead time reduction. Support customer development initiatives. Plan procurement according to known orders, as provided by the Ops team/GM C&I.
- Experience both in warehouse coordination and international freight logistics
- Strong overall computer skills (MS Office Suite). Thorough proficiency in Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred but not required, we plan to implement one
- Proactive and flexible, must be able to take the lead when necessary
- Must be a team player. We are a small but growing company, so a willingness to do a variety of tasks to make the company successful is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in supply chain management, logistics or related field.
Company offers a flexible work environment, attractive vacation policy, competitive salaries, health insurance, 401k (to start this fall) and plenty of room for growth.