REQUIREMENT: take our hacker challenge (at least one answer should be in C), http://istest.co/drchrono-hacker-test-001, if you do well we will call you! Personal projects will also be reviewed that show an aptitude for a software engineering and product design sense. More here.
drchrono is a culture of passionate people interested in crafting only the best healthcare EHR platform with a focus on iPad. We are a silicon valley startup. drchrono strives to solve healthcare problems with mobile technology. We are Y Combinator backed company and we’re building some fascinating stuff.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace an intense, exciting, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster. With beverage breaks (coffee or diet coke) and hackathons.
About the role
drchrono is seeking experienced iOS developers to help architect, build, iterate and manage our broad set of mobile application and website products. You will be part of a fast-paced team driving ongoing product iteration and working in the highly competitive space of healthcare doctor-patient facing services. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
You could be an experienced engineer or a recent graduate eager to learn and get involved at all stages of the development life-cycle.
This job will be based in our headquarters, "the chronoplex" in the Mountain View, CA. We offer a competitive compensation package.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, doctor-patient facing mobile products
- Continually offer thought-leadership and dependable execution ability in a high-paced environment characterized by ongoing iteration and product pushes
- Play a key role in product development, help shape direction of drchrono feature set
- Be ready & eager to review or write production code on any particular platform during crunch periods
- Implement automated and exploratory testing processes that provide continuous feedback on quality issues; find ways to break our mobile applications before their public release
- Hacker in Computer Science, engineering or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Professional software development experience, Objective-C or C++ preferred
- Ideally 1-2 years of mobile software development experience (iOS, iPad, iPhone or iPhone preferred)
- Solid understanding of the intricacies of the Apple iOS platform
- Understand web services, REST, XML
- Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Understanding of caching mechanisms
- Working knowledge of mobile iOS SDK (or a burning willingness to learn)
- Scripting languages such as Ruby and Python is a plus
- Web front-end development ability, particularly as pertains to the mobile browser experience, is a plus
- Understanding of concepts such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Continuous Integration and experience with mobile testing frameworks such as iOS Instruments would help
- Ability to manage conflicting project demands and thrive in a small, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Apple gear
- Company stocked snacks and beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Much more ...
Have questions? Checkout drchrono.com/jobs, drchrono.com/tv and engineering.drchrono.com.