Let's Get Down to Business: Fill out our questionnaire. If we dig what we see we will give you a call! Pick a good hard topic on meaningful Use and impress us!
What Do We Do?
- We are a first point of contact to manage multiple accounts during a 90 day implementation phase that plan to attest for Meaningful Use
- Give clients specific information on Meaningful Use Attestation and guide them through their attestation.
- Respond professionally to urgently to all Meaningful Use Inquiries
- Coordinate all client trainings, as they pertain to Meaningful Use
- Have impeccable follow-up with client calls, emails, and trainings
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Research required information using available resources
- Troubleshoot problems and provide information to developers
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem
- Train New Clients in all aspects of the drchrono system
Who Are We Looking For?
- 1-2 years Meaningful Use related experience
- 1 year in a genuine customer facing, Account Management role
- 1 year experience using SalesForce or other CRM
- Full knowledge of Meaningful Use, including all CORE and MENU Measures
- Full knowledge of all PQRI Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- Positive and proactive approach to dynamic environment
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress
- Exceptional listening skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Naturally compassionate and caring
- Efficient keyboard skills
- Resiliency with mediation skills
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to situations quickly
- Good judgment and initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Technologically sophisticated
- Detail and service oriented individual
- Active and passionate about healthcare
- Knows how to have fun but work hard
More good skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge/experience with measuring, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Previously worked in a start-up environment
- Experience within technology space a plus
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401k & commuter benefits
- Flexible spending accounts ( FSA )
- Apple gear - iPad, iPhone, Macbook
- Company stocked snacks & beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are making difference
If others have ever noted that you're a borderline perfectionist, too efficient for your own good, or just too passionate about things than this is the job for you!
Really want to impress us? Watch training videos at drchrono.com/tv, learn as much as you can and show off the platform like you built it yourself when we meet.
drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients.
We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff.
We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in Mountain View, CA. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace our driven, creative, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster with beverage and snacks breaks, free-lunch-fridays and ping-pong competitions. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, quick-witted, tough and curious team.
Since our inception, we have attracted over 70,000 physicians, 4 million patients and 500+ million in medical billing processed per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, growing 1834.1% over the last 3 years.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as the 4th fastest growing private company in the Silicon Valley and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 2 years in a row by over 22,000 physicians in a survey conducted by Black Book Rankings.
We are featured on Apple.com.
We are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.
Have questions? Checkout drchrono.com/jobs and drchrono.com/tv.