Position: Crude Transport Driver
Location: North Dakota (Bakken)
Established Oil Field Services Company Seeking Drivers:
Loading and hauling crude oil from the field to refinery or storage.
Previous Oilfield or Farm and Ranch experience a plus.
- MUST be able to pass medical and drug test.
- MUST have a CLASS CDL A driver's license. With HAZMAT.
- MUST have a tanker endorsement.
- MUST have at least 2 years of verifiable driving experience. No exceptions.
- MUST have a Clean MVR record
- MUST have a clean criminal background
- MUST be able to work night shifts.
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT AT LEAST 80LBS
- Must BE Responsible, Flexible, Honest, Respectful and Reliable.
- MUST have Mechanic background - understands more than the basics.
- Must have HAZMAT endorsement and an understand of Oil Field Safety requirements.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and respectfully with clients.
- Non-Smoker's preferred.
If you are interested and meet ALL the requirements listed reply with resume to [[redacted]]
or list of qualifications with dates and references.
*Pay rate depends on experience. Industry standard or above.