Position: Vac Truck and Oil Hauler
Location: North Dakota (Bakken)
Established North Dakota (Bakken) Oil Field Services Company Seeking Drivers:
Hauling fresh water, back flow and production water to and from oil rigs in Western North Dakota.
Previous Oilfield or Farm and Ranch experience a plus.
- MUST be able to pass medical and drug test
- MUST have a CLASS A CDL driver's license
- MUST have a tanker endorsement
- MUST have at least 1 years of verifiable driving experience
- MUST have a clean MVR record
- MUST have a clean criminal background
- MUST be able to work night shifts.
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT AT LEAST 80LBS
- Must BE Responsible, Flexible, Honest, and Reliable
- MUST have Mechanic background - understands more than the basics
- Must be able to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and professionally with clients.
- Must be able to speak and write english.
- Non-Smoker's preferred.
If you are interested and meet ALL the requirements listed reply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not meet the requirements please don't apply.
*Pay rate: Industry standard or above. DOE
*Travel Allowance (some restrictions may apply)