Datalot is an online advertising technology company, focused on consumer acquisition and lead generation across a host of consumer product niches. Launched in 2009, Datalot has demonstrated steady growth and profitability and established itself as a force in the online advertising space, enabling it to raise funding from top-tier technology investors. Facilitating this growth is Datalot’s, revolutionary core technology, which allows them to acquire and process consumers across multiple channels at scale, without diminishing the client experience. This platform provides real-time insight into lead value and traffic quality, making complex, performance-based marketing infinitely more efficient. Built entirely in-house, Datalot’s technology continues to grow and evolve, distinguishing them from the competition.
As Media Coordinator, you will work directly with all members of the media team in fast paced, start-up environment. This is a key role in helping the media team continually grow revenue by establishing, negotiating and developing profitable media relationships. An individual in this position will identify and execute cost-effective, scalable sources of media that can provide qualified and profitable traffic. The Coordinator will negotiate pricing and acquire inventory primarily on a CPL basis.
• Sourcing new partnerships and media buying opportunities
• Negotiating and managing profitable buys for multiple products
• Managing the creation and execution of campaigns that exceed business goals
• Developing strong relationships with partners to continually grow business
• Managing CPL campaigns and reviewing backend performance to ensure specific quality and profitability goals are being met
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong analytical abilities
• A self-starter who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
• A passion for media and online marketing, pride in your work and a drive to succeed
• Exceptional communication skills and a “team-first” attitude