Cohesum is a leading full spectrum advisory, system integrator and consultancy helping enterprises across the globe make meaningful choices about technology, implement and run them. Our consultants are engaged in helping companies redefine business process, implement, upgrade and/or run ERP's, understand the Cloud imperatives and leverage them, extend applications to leverage mobility and get business insights using Big data.
We have an extensive network of partners nationally and internationally, which helps our customers leverage scale and best talent as per their needs. Our focus is to simplify and deliver with a repeatable high quality. We also work extensively with several start-up stage companies to help develop and leverage open source and Innovation.
· Working with and supporting individual project/solutions
· Helping to support standard methodologies aligned with our service design strategy
· Ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years programming experience on the below technologies and tools.
· Occasionally to work directly with vendors (fourth level support) to improve resolve issues related to incidents.
Key Technical Skills and Competencies –
· Should have hands on experience as a OSB Developer.
Technology /Module Related skills:
· Servers:- Oracle Weblogic Server 10/11g, Oracle Service Bus 11g
· Java Technologies:- J2EE, JMS, JDBC, JTA, EJB3, JCA
· XML:-XSD, XSLT. SOAP, WSDL, XQuery
· Oracle Business Process Management 11g
· IBM MQ
Operating System skills:
· Linux, Solaris, Windows
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!