Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Type of Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Job Category: Full-Time
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, & 401(k) with a company match
Codero’s Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing Codero's marketing campaigns, and communicating Codero’s messaging and value proposition through multiple marketing channels to external audiences worldwide
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the Codero value proposition, its development, and articulation.
- Develop all content, messaging, collateral, and campaigns for promoting Codero services and building the Codero brand.
- Develop and execute Internet marketing campaigns and social media plans.
- You will track and analyze sales data; monitoring business trends and customer preferences.Manage and develop SEO/SEM Programs, and Campaigns including Technical troubleshooting and campaign optimization.
- Manage the Codero web-site messaging, including positioning, content and overall messaging.
- You will brief creative teams and working with them to develop high quality creative output for use within campaigns.
- Create the messaging for each new product launch and manage the cross-functional implementation of each launch plan.
- Develop and execute strategic plans and proactive and reactive public relations and communication initiatives to promote Codero, its brand, and its services.
- Project manage campaigns from conception and deployment to tracking and reporting of results
- Follow brand and tone of voice guidelines
- Implement marketing campaigns to promote Codero with the aim of maximizing awareness of our brand.
- Maintain positive public relations momentum and top-of-mind awareness of Codero to targeted customers, media, markets, communities, and alliances.
- Create and manage Codero’s communications calendar and direct and indirect marketing campaigns.
- Develop sales tools to support the sale of Codero services.
- Become the in-house expert on Codero’s customers, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Become the in-house expert on Codero’s competition through competitive analysis and research.
Qualities we look for in a candidate this role?
- A confident, compelling leader who will inspire trust in others.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent Online Marketing Analytical Skills
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Able to make decisions, take ownership and accept accountability.
- As a skilful, verbal and written communicator with imagination and creativity.
- Self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence.
- Resourceful and able to solve problem.
- 5+ years of IT hosting (Cloud and Dedicated) or Web 2.0 software/SaaS and marketing/communication experience with at least 4 years experience in a Online Marketing.
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, English, or communications; Masters preferred.
- Experience of strategic email/digital marketing in order to plan and deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Experience with e-marketing campaigns (webinars, e-mail, banner ads, search (organic and paid) and Web 2.0 tools).
- Must have a writing background and previous experience with creating marketing collateral and web content.
- Experience with managing the communication and product marketing functions at a web-based Online Marketing company.
- Experience creating and managing social media strategies and tactics.
- Experience working with Direct and Indirect Channel Sales channels.
- Self-starter, high-energy and team-oriented.
- Previous campaign marketing experience within an online web based organization.
- Highly organized and work within a demanding environment is essential
- A recognized, well-rounded marketing leader familiar with the target market
- An understanding of creative layouts and formatting to best practice
- A strong technical understanding of digital products available in the market - excellent software skills for MS Office, and the web
- Good knowledge of taking creative briefs to design and final production / implementation.
- Ability to make recommendations and work independently on most projects and programs.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Excellent people and management skills to expertly interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER