At Clario Technology our mission is to enrich people’s lives by delivering new ways for them to connect, share and enjoy their friends and family. In short, we help people share fun!
Based in San Francisco, we are a well funded mobile startup committed to building the next generation social sharing platform for mobile and the web. People are at the center of our mission and everything we do. We are looking for smart individuals who are passionate and enjoy working on challenging projects to join us.
We have a terrific position available for an innovative, inspired problem solver to develop high-quality software for iOS devices. As a member of our engineering team you will have the opportunity to build and improve our existing iOS mobile application. You will get the chance to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high standards, and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity for seasoned engineers with experience in Objective-C and iOS application development.
You should have a deep understanding of quality Objective-C and iPhone/iPad application development and the associated technologies. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. You place a high value on automated testing, and have experience using test frameworks such as OCUnit and TestFlight.
* Minimum 7 years professional experience, with 2 years developing mobile applications for iOS
* Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile applications using iOS/Objective-C
* Experience developing object-oriented code in Objective-C
* Knowledge of MVC design patterns and development best practices
* Familiarity with developing RESTful applications
* Dedication to thorough testing and creating high-quality software
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either HTTP based, XML-RPC, JSON or other services)
* Experience with iOS UI design
* Consumer mobile application development experience
* Experience with Agile software development
* Experience developing scalable server-side software running under Linux/Unix
* Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
* BA/BS or better in Computer Science or a related field