Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 16,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million monthly unique users across more than 100 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
About the Job:
- Chartboost is a complex system with many moving parts. On the customer facing side, it’s a simple, easy to use SDK & web dashboard.
- This position needs to understand all parts to diagnose even the smallest issue.
- Chartboost has many clients with all levels of proficiency. We need to speak the pro lingo, as well has hand-hold less proficient clients.
- We have a reputation of being extremely helpful and responsive. You can help make that even better.
- Help new developers integrate our SDK & setup appropriate campaigns to serve their specific needs.
- You will answer customers’ questions quickly. If they require in-depth technical support, you will collect information that our engineers need.
- Ask all the right questions to decide whether the issue should be elevated to Chartboost engineering or it can be solved with the client.
- Communicate best practices to mitigate issues you foresee they’ll have in the future.
- Test and re-test reported bugs & new features.
- Handle inbound support request from customers via email, occasionally jump on a call or attend a meeting.
- You know how to turn a customer into a Chartboost promoter. When they’re done with you they’ll have tweeted & told all their friends that Chartboost is awesome.
- You've worked with mobile technologies and have dabbled in Java & Objective-C
- You may not know the full stack, but you understand how it works together
- You understand networking, it's pitfalls, and why that's important in this business
- You know how to prioritize & triage, but you still don’t forget about the little guy.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost
- You’ve admired the Nordstrom, Apple, Zappos, etc service ethos.
- You’ve worked in mobile before and understand how people use mobile devices in wild.
- You've made something in the past that you're proud of: a website, a service, an app, anything with code.
- You’ve won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school.
- 4 year technical degree in engineering
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- Awesome new office space in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free lunch on Tuesdays and free dinner every evening.
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats.
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!