Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 16,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million monthly unique users across more than 100 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for the day to day management of customer service requests, tax form management, everything paypal as well as AP & AR functions including processing and paying invoices, customer collections efforts, and setting up new customers in Quickbooks from sales contracts.
- Full cycle accounts payable process for publisher payments including payment uploads to bank & paypal, cutting checks and processing employee expense reports.
- Processing timely and accurate payment application via all forms of payables (ACH, wires, paypal & check)
- Reconciliation and matching of paypal statements to Quickbooks
- Maintenance of vendor information, including W-9s, tax forms and year-end 1099 issuance and reporting
- Coordination, organization and management of electronic vendor/employee expense files (invoices, payment records, supporting documents)
- Cash applications and bank deposits of checks received at the office
- Paypal entry for payments received via paypal including paypal account reconciliation
- General ledger account reconciliations and sub-ledger maintenance
- Customer service support through workflow tracking system, ZenDesk.
- Assist Senior Accountant and Controller on as needed basis
- Fun and friendly personality that is willing to learn and maintain strong attention to detail!
- Minimum 1-2 years of accounting experience
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- Experience streamlining and automating processes
- Must be able to work in a fast pace high volume environment
- QuickBooks a plus, Excel required
- Ability to work and communicate as a team but own your tasks with minimal supervision
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- Awesome new office space in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free lunch on Tuesdays and free dinner every evening.
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats.
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!