Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 60,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million users across more than 150 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
About The Job:
- Build the face of our company: sculpt a beautiful dashboard that’s chock-full of useful features while being simple, elegant, and intuitive
- Constantly innovate and improve our products, learning from customers and building an experience that we are proud of. We want you to have a huge sense of ownership over that.
- Experience writing code in an MVC environment with complex moving parts. We are a small agile team and we’ll need you to understand design constraints, be able to read server side code and, if absolutely necessary, contribute some in a pinch.
- Disciplined, accountable and a team player. We are a fast-moving startup that grows our product footprint every day. We need you to work efficiently, prioritize, context switch and work well in a team that likes working with you.
- You’ve built a rich-ui, ajax-y, browser based dashboard before - preferably one that other industry folks have oohed-and-ahhed over.
- You have an eye for design. You are interested in visual and/or interaction design, and maybe have even performed one of these roles in the past.
- You like side projects and experimenting. We love surprises.
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- Awesome office space in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free lunch on Tuesdays and free dinner every evening.
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Paid company-wide getaways and retreats.