Chartboost is the world's largest games only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 60,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million users across more than 150 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors. We are on fire.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
- Be a mobile specialist. We will look to you to solve hard problems and make our Android app fast, elegant and awesome.
- Build features in our Android app. This could include user-generated content, tying our client code to critical server-side functionality, or even building apps that take full advantage of the rich Android SDK API.
- Interact daily with the systems that used in professional software development: bug tracking, source control, etc.
- You know Java and Java development tools inside out.
- You write clean and modern code. You hate repeating yourself.
- You have shipped an Android app.
- You are a polyglot. You may have used Ruby, Python or Lisp before and know how to use that knowledge to improve your Java code.
- You are an excellent debugger.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles.
- You code for fun and have a side project or two you help out with.
- Experience integrating with third parties - through APIs or otherwise.
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- Awesome office space in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Catered breakfast on Mondays, lunch on Tuesdays and dinner every evening, should you choose to work late.
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Paid company-wide getaways and retreats.