Chartboost is the world's largest games-only technology platform. We work with thousands of developers around the world and our network has grown to more than 60,000 mobile games. We reach 300 million users across more than 150 countries and drive billions of impressions per month. Chartboost was founded by early employees from the company behind Tap Tap Revenge (acquired by Disney) and our employees come from several leading companies, including Google and Microsoft. We have raised $21M from Sequoia Capital and other investors.
We are passionate in everything we do - we work hard, and give everything we’ve got to make our users love us. We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions. We are product driven. We care about design, our users and their overall experience. Sound like a fit? Come join us, dream big, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming.
About the Job:
- Our goal is to become the go-to business for game developers. We will be asking you to support our business and ensure we are delivering quality impressions to meet our goal.
- You will learn how to use and become proficient in the tools utilized to review the code activity within a mobile app across Apple©, Android© and Amazon© devices. You will also play mobile games to ensure that our technology is being used properly. You will learn how to apply day-to-day use of SQL and manage data across internal systems and tools such as SalesForce, Tableau and Excel spreadsheets.
- This is a job for someone who can learn quickly and begin managing processes from the get go. You will learn the importance of communication and collaboration within a work environment.
- Review games publisher apps, and determine whether they should stay on our platform using reporting and tools created and maintained by the Business Intelligence team.
- Assist the Business Intelligence team with any app review, which may involve playing games and recording your results.
- Be upfront when you have questions.
- You love to play mobile games, even if it’s a game you wouldn’t normally play.
- You are eager to learn, do, and provide results for your team.
- You are not afraid to send out emails and enjoy communication with app developers via email about their app.
- You like to do online research and have entry-level SQL skills
- You are curious and are good at finding opportunities to improve and build on existing structures.
- You love to learn how to use new devices and share your learnings with others.
- The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team.
- Stock Options - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost.
- 20 days of PTO and 10 holidays per year, including your birthday!
- Awesome new office near Union Square.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Catered breakfast on Mondays, lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays, and dinner every evening.
- Commuter Program and 401k savings plan.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats.