This job description is for a contract assignment, not a permanent role with Bitcasa.
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Do you like solving problems? Are you an analytical thinker with a knack for non-linear logic?
We are seeking a Customer Support Specialist (Level 1) to provide world-class support to customers on Bitcasa's applications (web, desktop, mobile). You enjoy interacting with customers, identifying new and creative ways for customers to use Bitcasa, and finding solutions to tough issues. You will be working with Technical Support Engineers (Level 2) to resolve technical issues and provide customer insights to management.
You will be required to handle a high volume of emails/tickets and available to work overtime, if necessary.
- Provide awesome support to Bitcasa customers worldwide.
- Think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve customer problems.
- Answer and process billing-related inquiries such as cancellations, refunds, updating billing information, exceeding storage limits, etc.
- Provide basic troubleshooting and replication on technical issues, escalating more complex issues and bugs to Level 2.
- Act both as a support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Bitcasa web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Effectively articulate complex information to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Maintain and track detailed records for all customer interactions using Zendesk (our ticketing system).
- Have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of customer support experience at an Internet company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- A passion for helping and delighting customers.
- Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, resourceful and able to resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starter, and team player.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iPhone/iPad (iOS).
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting network-related issues including capturing and analyzing network traces a plus.