We love our customers! We’re here night and day to support and connect with Bitcasa customers around the world! The Community Support team is an essential part of ensuring our customer's success.
We are looking for a Lead, Community Support to develop and drive content and community strategies for the Bitcasa Help Center, community forums, and support blog. We're seeking someone to provide exciting new ways for customers to self-help, learn about Bitcasa apps and features, and engage with the user community. You’ll guide the success of the team through coaching, goal setting and building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders. You’ll also regularly refine the strategy and roadmap as Bitcasa continues to evolve and grow.
To be successful in this role, you must have proven success in community and content management, with an in-depth understanding of key success metrics for increasing customer satisfaction and engagement. You must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to make smart and efficient decisions and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Define and drive content and community strategies for providing exciting new ways for customers to find answers and engage with the user community.
- Continuously evaluate and suggest changes to the Help Center, community forums, and support blog using data analytics and usability studies.
- Manage and lead the Online Community team; monitor & communicate individual and overall team performance, motivate and give feedback to team members.
- Report individual and team performance weekly to Director of Technical Support.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of each channel.
- Answer customer inquiries through community forums and social media.
- Act both as a support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Bitcasa web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Think outside of the box and find creative solutions to solve customer problems.
- Effectively articulate information to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Publish FAQ articles, post topics in the community forum, develop engaging video tutorials, post blogs, etc.
- Engage and nurture the online community and drive awareness across multiple channels, including blogs, social media, etc.
- Identify key trends/opportunities within the community and suggest creative and effective solutions.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
- Have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of experience in a large-scale, top internet company highly preferred in a customer/technical support role
- 1+ years experience managing online communities
- Experience managing/leading a team
- A self-starter that stares in the eye of a difficult situation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience designing simple, intuitive, and engaging online support channels and create examples through wire frames and mockups
- Experience writing technical articles, FAQs, and blogs
- A passion for helping and delighting customers
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS
- Experience troubleshooting network-related issues including capturing and analyzing network traces
- Strong knowledge of social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
- Experience with Zendesk, Squarespace, WordPress, and IP.Board a plus
- Intellectually curious and enjoys life-long learning