Mountain View, CA | Support
Axcient is one of the Bay Area’s top 10 fastest growing companies and top 10 best places to work, as ranked in Inc. magazine, the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and San Francisco Business Times. The Axcient cloud platform eliminates IT downtime and data loss for businesses by replicating laptops, desktops and servers to the cloud for easy file restore, application recovery and system failover. Axcient currently protects hundreds of thousands of machines and billions of files and applications in the Axcient cloud. In fact, more than 400,000 GB of new data is uploaded to the Axcient cloud each month.
Disrupting a Legacy Market:
At Axcient, we’re at the cutting edge of cloud computing, big data and next generation user experience as we build one of the largest, most scalable cloud infrastructures in the world. We are a team of disruptors and innovators committed to building the next market leader in the $30B data protection services market. We're taking on an industry that has been dominated by legacy enterprise software and hardware companies for decades, and standing it on its head by leveraging virtualization and cloud technologies.
Because we hire only the best and brightest, we nourish that talent with an environment where people can innovate, thrive, and pursue their passions. Our competitive compensation package includes stock options, 401(k), and comprehensive health benefits – along with access to perks like free lunches and weekly team workout sessions.
Axcient is building the next generation web experience for the Axcient cloud platform, which sweeps industry awards for its innovative approach to eliminating business downtime and data loss. We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst, who will be responsible for providing strategic direction to the Business Applications team. This individual will work cross functionally across the organization to understand business requirements and work with the business applications team to develop, test and deliver the business requirements. This candidate must have strong experience with business applications such as Salesforce, Intacct, Marketo, Xencraft etc.
- Provide strategic direction to the business applications team
- Understand functional business requirements
- Provide best practice recommendations to the business
- Work with the business applications team to develop, test and deliver the business requirements
- Maintain all business applications and system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience and technical understanding of business applications such as Salesforce, Marketo, Intacct etc.
- Experience as a Business Analyst and Salesforce development roles
- Experience designing and implementing Custom Apps preferred.
- Experience with integrating applications from within App Exchange desired.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a collaborative and consensus-oriented team environment.