Do you share our passion for making the internet a safer place?
As a Marketing Director, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing, marketing team, sales team, divisional directors and technical teams to quickly gain an understanding of the North American Assurance market, our companies, service offerings, global structure differences, targets and requirements. You will be responsible for defining, developing and executing the North American marketing strategy for industry leading security solutions.
The role requires you to craft messaging and positioning of our products. Through your ability and expertise in all aspects of marketing communications, you will be the catalyst for the creation of innovative campaigns that stand out in the security industry and provide measurable return on investment.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience working in B2B/ technology industry, a strong technical and product marketing background with a familiarity with information security. Previous experience in the security space and evangelism for security is desirable.
The candidate will be based in our SF HQ location and report to our Head of Marketing in the UK.
Are you ready to create the safest neighborhood on the internet with .trust?
- Launch of new products, developing campaigns that drive understanding & market penetration.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, studying competitors' and exploring ways of improving existing products & services.
- Management of corporate communication & public relations programs in line with global strategy & messaging.
- Development and coordination of thought leadership program including identification of relevant industry events & development of hosted events.
- Maintaining strong, ongoing channels of communication with internal & external stakeholders.
- Creating engaging & shareable content across the Group & communicating this to relevant audiences, raising awareness amongst target audiences.
- Supporting and managing junior marketing team members.
- Budget/cost management allocation, control, tracking and accountability.
Essential Skills, Qualities and Experience:
- With excellent communication & written skills, the candidate will have a passion for creating engaging marketing campaigns and communicating through a variety of vehicles and channels in order to get messages through effectively.
- They will understand the importance of internal communications in a multinational environment and understand how to adapt communication & messages as appropriate with the ability & confidence to influence wide audiences at all levels.
- They will be self-motivated, a strong team player and have the ability to prioritize workload, multi-task & work in a fast paced environment.
- Degree in marketing/brand strategy/communications or business.
Wow! Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Bonus plan based upon individual goals
- NCC Group ESPP
- 401 (k) with employer end of the year contributions
- Optional commuter benefit program
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and directly impact future success of the company
- Company hosted events, Book Club, Stairmasters, Whiskey Fridays
- Work with the best and brightest minds in security
- Beautiful office in SOMA
- Work-life balance