We are looking for an experienced UI developer with a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications. As a lead UI developer, you will design and implement dynamic data driven interfaces and visualizations. You will work collaboratively with designers, engineering team, and customers to design and deliver user experiences that allow the full power of our product to be exposed in a simple, intuitive manner.
A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
• Design and implement UI application. Architecture should work for both web and mobile clients.
• Work closely with product managers, engineering team, and customers to collect requirements and build interfaces
• Implementation should account for high performance data driven analytics visualizations
• Bring new ideas to life from concept to complete implementation
• Write high-quality code with emphasis on security, performance, and scalability
• Participate actively and contribute to design, development discussions
• Translate design mockups and prototypes into working application design
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 6+ years of hand-on UI development experience
• Required a history with recent examples of successful UI development
• Strong OO design and coding skills in Java
• Experience with building UIs to work in cross-platform browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
• Preferred experience with one or more of: Kendo UI Web/DataViz, Node.js, Angular.js
• Preferred experience in security technologies such as OAuth/SAML tokens, SSL, authentication, encryption, authorization policies etc.
• Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
• Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes and working through backlogs
• Familiarity with Test Driven Development a plus
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science