Aletheio is an opportunity to influence millions of lives. Our vision is to scale psychological support and coaching. It's an early stage startup that combines clinical psychology and structured life-coaching, by building a virtual platform that enables people to live a more fulfilled life. We are a visionary team of entrepreneurs who are committed to making the world a better place. With our product vision and a solid and scalable business model, we have landed our first B2B-customers as well as a well-known CEO of a Bay Area startup to join our board of advisors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage the psychological content of the platform
- Assure that the platform is in line with current best practices for psychology, counseling and life coaching.
- Assume broad responsibilities as part of a growing startup
- Create a challenging and dynamic environment in which to learn, grow and to thrive.
- An MA or PhD in Psychology
- Experience in personal counseling and/or coaching
- You have a true will to create something big, meaningful and to make an impact in people's lives
- You are ambitious and show a can-do attitude and willingness to live our mission
- Experience in UX and UI design
- A focus during College on CBT, DBT and/or Positive Psychology.
- Savvy with modern technologies (Smartphones, Laptops, Wearables)
- A well established network in the psychological world
- Comfortable with the startup hustle
- Reasonable salary for an early stage startup
- Highly flexible job and working hours
If this sounds like a match, or you have any further questions we’d love to hear from you. Please include details about some of the projects you are most proud of working on along with your LinkedIn profile.