Graphic Design Intern Opportunity at AdRoll in San Francisco, CA
Do you get excited about working with smart people and solving challenging design problems? We are looking for a talented individual to help create engaging and great-looking online and offline creative materials for our marketing and sales teams.
To be considered, please send us a link to your relevant design work/portfolio.
AdRoll (yes, at www.adroll.com) is a well-funded, profitable and rapidly growing marketing technology company based in downtown San Francisco. We have been growing aggressively, both in revenue and headcount, and are looking for talented and driven people to help keep the momentum going! With a product that customers love (96% retention rate) and a lot of ownership, this is an opportunity to be involved in building a cutting edge media company and have a real impact in its success.
We believe strongly in team chemistry, and have a lot of fun building a world-class company. Our company is a highly talented group with backgrounds at Google, Microsoft, Paypal, NASA, Y Combinator, Aptimus, Comscore, and CBS Interactive. We’re backed by some of the savviest investors in the space, including Merus Capital, Accel Partners and Peter Thiel.
• Develop creative for online and offline in-house marketing campaigns
• Produce and update sales and marketing collateral (product sheets, event flyers, case studies, presentation templates, email newsletters, etc.)
• Work on development of company intranet
• Own design projects from conceptualization to implementation
• Understanding of online media advertising and operations
• Graphic design skills primarily in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• A roll up your sleeves, self starter personality
• Delivers on time and gets things done
• Knowledge of UX theory and/or a natural sense of it
• This is a part-time contract position with compensation
• Must be able to dedicate 15-30 hours/week between the hours of 9-5
• This position has the potential to develop into a full-time role for the right candidate