Account Manager San Francisco at ZeroCater in San Francisco, CA
Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
We make it simple for companies to feed their employees. Google and Facebook provide lunch for a reason - the best ideas happen over food. We want to bring that to everyone.
Though our product is early, we've already got meaningful traction: hundreds of companies have used ZeroCater to feed their employees, companies you've heard of, like eBay, Verizon, AOL, and Justin.tv.
We also have great backing: We're a Y Combinator company (voted #1 on our alumni demo day!). We've raised over $1.5M from investors such as Paul Buchheit (creator of Gmail), Keith Rabois (COO of Square), SV Angel, and Yuri Milner.
Our office is easily accessible: located in the Jackson Square Historic District of San Francisco, within a few blocks of the best the city has to offer for beer, cafes, and restaurants. We offer great health insurance coverage, daily catered meals, and every employee receives a $500 annual budget for cooking lessons!
ZeroCater, the startup that's feeding Silicon Valley, offers a service, not a product. Our Account Managers carry out that service with poise, pride and panache. This job is about continuously finding creative solutions to problems, as well as building great relationships with our customers and vendors.
Do you spend countless hours browsing menus and planning your next meals? What about planning everyone else's next meals? ZeroCater Account Managers coordinate meals for hundreds of people every day! With everyone's breakfast, lunch, dinner or happy hour on the line, we're looking for foodie perfectionists who relish crossing their t's and dotting their i's.
- Create catering orders for customers based on their preferences, dietary restrictions and requests
- Fulfill customer requests, make changes to meals, monitor the status of orders and proactively resolve any issues
- Work with our restaurant partners to make sure they provide excellent food and timely deliveries
- Respond speedily and thoughtfully to customer emails and calls
- Extreme attention to detail: (you'd never let this happen!)
- Empathy: You really enjoy talking and listening to people.
- Passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with above and beyond service
- Dedication: Willingness to be on-call at times to fix any issues that come up
- You've read "Delivering Happiness" by Tony Hsieh
- You've worked at a startup before
- You're interested in hospitality
- Lunch catered from the best local restaurants every day
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Team-building activities like wine tastings and cooking classes
- 5 hours of your very own Executive Assistant through EXEC for personal use each month
- Send us your resume and cover letter
- Bonus: Send us link to a short video (less than 5 minutes) of you describing your most impressive accomplishment