Customer Engineer at Zafin in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Due to the continued successful growth of Zafin Labs we are looking for Customer Engineers to join our Customer Engineering team in Ottawa.
- Participate in onsite and offshore development and testing activities during project implementation, UAT and SIT (North America)
- Be the first point of contact for our North American clients after projects go live
- Provide L1, L2 and in some cases L3 production support for our North American clients.
- Be well versed with the Zafin Labs’ North American client SLA agreements.
- Liaise with other onsite or offshore teams as an when required in providing timely resolution to customer requests
- Maintain and update a knowledge base repository to be used by client and customer engineering team.
- Create ticket status and performance reports as per support commitments to each individual client and present to client on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide basic training when required to clients as to the use of our applications.
- Build rapport with stakeholders to strengthen process and support delivery.
- Provide mentoring and help to more junior member(s) for continual improvement in Quality, Productivity and Overall support delivery.
- Would be required to work on 8 hours long shifts. Coverage required 9AM to 8PM EST in staggered shifts.
- Would be required to work on weekends based on demand on a rotational basis.
The position of Customer Engineer is essential to our continued success. If you believe you have it in you to meet these challenges, we would love to hear from you. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive remuneration and benefits, and a huge opportunity for professional and personal growth.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is required with 0-4 years of work experience.
- Programming experience or debugging experience in JAVA is mandatory.
- Knowledge in ORACLE / SQL and UNIX is required.
- Experience in technical troubleshooting and working with issue tracking systems are great assets.
- Experience in providing production application / database support on a global scale with an in-depth understanding of SLA(s) is a great asset.
- Domain knowledge of banking and financial institutions and/or large enterprise IT environment will be a strong asset
- Fluent in spoken English with the ability to listen to and communicate with global customers.
- Articulate and detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work independently and efficiently as part of a team
- Willingness to travel for potential onsite assignments across North America.
About the Company: Zafin Labs
Zafin Labs is an award-winning provider of relationship banking software solutions to the financial services industry. As the market leader in relationship banking for Wealth Management, Trade & Finance, Retail, Corporate, Treasury & Correspondent banking, our global client base includes many of the world's largest and most respected tier-1 banks, all of whom are referenceable. With a presence in more than 40 countries, our flagship product, miRevenue, routinely generates 100% ROI in under 12 months by enabling dynamic relationship pricing, configurable billing, loyalty management, and revenue capture capabilities. Zafin Labs has offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To learn more abut our solutions please visit our website.