Senior .NET Software Engineer at Xobni in San Francisco, CA
Xobni ("inbox" spelled backwards) began in 2006 with an Outlook add-in that enabled consumers to search and manage their email and relationships more effectively. The company has since evolved into a technology platform that creates personalized and comprehensive social graphs through mobile and desktops apps.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for people who thrive as part of a dedicated and innovative team, love tough challenges, and are passionate about building something people want.
- Ownership of large parts of Xobni's core code
- Write code that is both functional and elegant
- Diagnose performance and functional problems
- Participate in design discussions, perform analyses, and plan software and feature improvements
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or a closely related field
- 5+ years experience in designing / developing Windows desktop application
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using Mono is a plus.
- Significant experience with Windows technologies (Win32, COM, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with developing for Outlook (OOM, VSTO, COM Addins, etc.) is a plus.
- Xobni offers competitive base salary, stock options, health benefits, flexible hours, and a great group of people to work with.