Software QA Engineer at Xamarin in Cambridge, MA
- Automation framework development
- Test harness consumption
- Sample/Test app development
- Test tool development
- Test case generation
- Bug investigation/filing
What We're Looking For:
- Strong coding skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and reliably
- C#, iOS and/or Android development experience
- Experience as a developer and can link to your previous work and/or complete an assessment
- Ability to pick up new skills and knowledge areas quickly.
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Good sense of how software should work, and a spider-sense for how it might break
- Passionate about the possibilities of mobile
Why join us:
Xamarin was voted one of San Francisco’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times. Join a fun team at a fast growing start-up and be part of the mobile revolution – the fastest growing movement in the history of computing. You will work with some of the best leaders and technical minds in the mobile space.
Xamarin is on a mission to make it fast, easy and fun to build great mobile apps. Founded in May 2011, Xamarin is a very fast-growing VC funded mobile startup with offices in San Francisco and Boston. Over 320,000 developers and thousands of customers use Xamarin because we provide the best platform to create great, fully native mobile apps for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows.
Xamarin is redefining cross-platform mobile development by unifying fully native app development for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows in a single C#-based platform. Developers get full access to each platform’s APIs — anything that can be done in Objective-C and Java can be done with Xamarin — and share on average up to 75% source code across platforms.
This role is based in Cambridge, MA