Social Media Strategist at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in London, United Kingdom
About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We are looking for experienced Social Media Strategists to act as both a social media consultant and Wildfire platform expert for our subscription clients in Europe.
As a Social Media Strategist you will be the client leader responsible for owning and managing client relationships from start to finish during a given subscription period. The role requires a strong knowledge of our product and is focused around two main aspects: product adoption and achievement of client goals. To that end, you will be responsible for supporting our clients as they develop social media plans that leverage the Wildfire platform. You will be required to perform client discovery, ideation, recommendations, and in-depth analysis of client social media campaigns.
In addition, you will be expected to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction while nurturing and identifying new and creative ways to maximize future client results. As a Social Media Strategist you must be comfortable handling multiple projects and dealing with high-level marketers and executives.
• Take complete ownership of Wildfire's most important subscription based clients
• Proactively design long-term social media strategies leveraging the Wildfire platform
• Manage client relationships to build a reputation of excellent service and generate repeat business
• Establish and develop client relationships within multiple levels of organizations
• Build creative solutions (beyond product sales) to meet clients' needs and grow Wildfire's revenue profitably
• Create and execute strategic account plans that maximize new revenue and sales opportunities
• Collaborate with multiple internal departments to drive the highest level of client satisfaction
• Stay abreast of social media trends
• Deliver presentations and ROI-based proposals to clients
• Travel to client locations, in some cases international, to further Wildfire's business objectives (limited)
What We’re Looking For:
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years of full-time work experience
• We are looking for Social Media Strategists to act as the primary relationship contact for clients utilizing our Social Marketing Suite
• You are expected to take a proactive, service-based approach to managing our clients and ensuring an outstanding client experience
• Social Media Strategists must be comfortable handling multiple deadline driven projects, dealing with high-level marketers and executives, and learning and mastering complicated technologies.
• Must have a passion for and solid understanding of how social media fits into the marketing mix
• Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing client goals
• Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Confident communicators (written and verbal)
• Ability to successfully manage multiple complex clients and projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated skill at developing and maintaining long-term relationships
• Experience working with Fortune 500 companies using a consultative approach (preferably in social media)
• Track record of generating thoughtful, creative proposals while expanding revenue opportunities
• Strong networking and presentation skills