We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Wildfire Interactive, Inc.
Not the right job?
Senior Product Manager at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in Redwood City, CA
About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
As a Wildfire Product Manager, you will be the bridge between all the departments, from sales to operations, engineers to account managers, and customer support to creatives. You will help guide our products from concept to launch and then grow their impact in the market. As a Wildfire product manager, your responsibilities will include gathering requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute that strategy. If you are a smart, driven and self-directed individual (who also happens to be a tech geek with a good sense of design), we’d like to hear from you!
• Work in close collaboration with our world-class engineers and designers to manage day-to-day project tasks to enable the entire team to execute efficiently.
• Define the user experience and write detailed product specifications to create new and innovative applications for the social web.
• Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
• Understand Wildfire’s strategic and competitive positions and work to define and deliver the best products to support this position.
• Manage communication between a variety of team members including engineers, designers, key executives, and others.
• Help us build and prioritize our product roadmap with new product ideas and enhancements to existing functionality.
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our products, and use data to drive decision making for product development and maximum business impact.
• Following through with the marketing team to maximize visibility and uptake of newly launched products and features
What We’re Looking For:
• BA/BS in Computer Science or other technical field with a strong academic record from a top university. MBA or similar degree a plus.
• Minimum 3 years technical product management experience, preferably in an agile development environment.
• Strong focus on execution with a track record of defining, building, and launching consumer web applications under tight timelines.
• Excellent sense and passion for superior user experience & visual design, with demonstrated experience building your own wireframes and mockups.
• Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products.
• Exceptional technical abilities and ability to manage by influence a high-performance engineering team.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and draw insights from large amounts of data quickly.
• Demonstrated skills in requirements gathering, resource allocation, project management, and schedule development.
• Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
• Very hard working individual and prepared to go the extra mile in a fast-moving, always evolving startup environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Generous salary
• Options package
• 401k plan
• Health & dental insurance
• Transportation reimbursements (Caltrain)
• Full Access to the Club One Fitness Center