We're sorry, but this job has been placed on hold. See other open jobs at Wildfire Interactive, Inc.
Not the right job?
Recruitment Specialist at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in London, United Kingdom
About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
As Wildfire grows from young, savvy tech-startup to bigger savvy tech-startup, we recognise that we need a talented recruiter to help us build out our international offices. We're looking for a smart, results-driven internal recruiter to help continue the phenomenal growth of our London team; an eager go-getter with the drive and stamina to find, interact with, understand, and entice new talent to the team. The Recruitment Specialist will assist in identifying, reaching out to, screening and interviewing future Wildfire employees and will have an opportunity to interact with our co-founders frequently and help shape the development of the UK team.
The person hired for the Recruitment Specialist role will have an opportunity to grow into a higher level recruiting position and will work alongside the UK Recruitment Advisor/Manager and the Recruiting team in the US to achieve our aggressive hiring goals. An ideal opportunity for an internal recruiter looking to join a business where they can really make a difference by driving its growth or for a successful agency recruiter tired of sales and wanting to come inhouse.
• Meet aggressive hiring goals across multiple requisitions
• Perform extensive candidate research and sourcing activities
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to identify the right talent
• Manage external job postings and communication
• Assist with coordinating campus recruiting efforts
• Assist with the management of multiple job requisitions
• Schedule candidate screenings and interviews
• Manage relationships with contingency agencies
What We’re Looking For:
• 3 year undergraduate degree required
• Minimum 1 years recruitment experience (either agency or inhouse)
• Track record of recruiting software sales candidates at all levels a major plus
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• A passion and willingness to learn the fundamentals of recruiting
• Strong attention to detail
• Fun, outgoing personality
• Ability to easily relate to people with all different types of personalities
Compensation & Benefits:
• Generous Salary