Spread the word
Not the right job?
Recruiter/Senior Recruiter at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in Redwood City, CA
About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to help fill multiple roles across different departments. As a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment lifecycle across multiple requisitions. You will report to directly to Director of Recruiting and will be expected to partner with management to meet hiring goals. This position demands a balance of hard work (read high activity), creativity, and strategic thinking to identify, source, screen, interview, and close future employees. You will be measured on your ability to hire high performing talent and meet specific growth objectives while taking full ownership of the hiring process.
• Ability to consistently deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment
• Manage multiple requisitions at any given time
• Identify, recruit and close candidates at various stages of their careers
• Ability to define, own and drive the hiring process with a focus on meeting high level hiring directives
• Perform extensive candidate research and sourcing activities with a metrics-driven slant
• Evaluate candidate fit based on a candidate’s alignment with defined hiring criteria
You MUST be a:
• Self-directed individual with a desire and the ability to meet aggressive hiring goals for the Wildfire team while possessing a company first mentality.
• Extremely flexibile individual – Hiring goals and strategies are constantly changing based on the growth objectives of our teams. You must be able to quickly adapt and execute on these ever changing needs.
What We’re Looking For:
• A minimum of 2-5 years of relevant recruiting experience
• Track record of exceeding measurable hiring goals
• Extensive interviewing experience
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• 4-year undergraduate degree required
Compensation & Benefits:
• Generous salary and bonus structure
• Options package
• 401k plan
• Heath and dental Insurance
• Transportation reimbursements (Caltrain)
• Full access to the Club One Fitness Center