We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Wildfire Interactive, Inc.
Not the right job?
Operations Associate at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in Redwood City, CA
About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We're looking for a technically-minded individual to join the Business Operations & Strategy group at Wildfire as an Operations Associate. The Business Operations & Strategy group is responsible for increasing efficiency, maximizing revenue, and reducing costs across business units through strategic planning, process improvement, and analysis. As an Operations Associate, you will on-board new customers, support project managers on key business unit initiatives, and assist in managing relationships with our technology vendors. We are looking for hard-working, intelligent, and highly inquisitive individuals to fill this role. Successful Operations Associates will have the opportunity to move into dedicated business unit support roles and potentially become project managers.
• On-board new customers
• Support project managers in the execution of key strategic initiatives across business units
• Collaborate with third-party vendors to optimize support of employees
• Generate, analyze, and communicate key business metrics to Management
What We're Looking For:
• Undergraduate degree with a strong academic record
• Demonstrated integrity, maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to juggle and effectively execute on multiple projects, timelines, and priorities
• Quick to understand key concepts and ability to adapt to changes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Options package
• 401k plan
• Health & dental insurance
• Transportation reimbursements (Caltrain)
• Full Access to Club One Fitness Center