EMEA Director of Marketing at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in London, United Ki...
About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
This passionate and talented individual will be responsible for building brand awareness in the EMEA region through development of an exceptional PR program and leveraging Global and EMEA demand generation programs to fuel incremental sales and support the strategic growth objectives of the region.
- Full responsibility and management of planning and implementation for a dedicated marketing portfolio for the region
- Planning, directing and evaluating Wildfire prospect and customer events
- Managing local product launch events focused at prospects, customers, media and analysts
- Developing and implementing product advertising and communications to promote Wildfire
- Act as the key marketing contact for European sales teams – corporate and field. Provide them with support and communication and assist with lead generation activity
- Work with US HQ to execute direct and email marketing campaigns to prospects and customers
- Executing campaign management through Wildfireapp.com to track ROI and evaluate marketing effectiveness
- Maximise the services of corporate, web marketing and external suppliers to deliver effective programmes
This is a multi-disciplinary role, giving broad exposure across all areas of marketing. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Marketing or business graduate with strong experience working in the SaaS space.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Specific experience with event management and lead generation activity is essential.
- Analytical and results orientated individual in tune with ROI associated with marketing activities
- Experienced in utilising social media/social CRM as key elements of the marketing mix.
- This is a hands-on job that requires the attitude and ability to get things done.
- The ability to plan, schedule and prioritise your own workload is essential.
- Candidates should be proficient in MS office applications and the Internet.
- Knowledge of additional European languages would be a distinct advantage.
Please note - all applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK. Applications made without eligibility will unfortunately be declined.