We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Wildfire Interactive, Inc.
Not the right job?
Account Executive (Mid-Level Sales) at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in New York...
About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
About the Job:
If you have superb conversational skills, enjoy befriending and meeting new people, and are generally told you're pretty charming, you likely have the right personality for a career in sales. Wildfire Account Executives are dynamic and witty communicators and are adept at building relationship with new clients in every industry. Our Account Executives work directly with marketers, brand managers, and agencies helping them to understand the benefits of using social media marketing strategies to build and engage user communities.
• Cultivate relationships with medium and smaller sized agencies and brands
• Investigate new business opportunities and channels
• Negotiate contracts and secure new business
• Assist in overseeing the account management process for accounts won
What We’re Looking For:
• 1-5 years of direct sales experience required
• Highly-motivated, competitive people
• Hunter personality, farmers need not apply
• Superior communicators
• Intelligent, tech-savvy, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
• Creative thinkers
• 4-year undergraduate degree required
• Social media fanatics a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
• Base salary and uncapped commission
• Options package
• 401k plan
• Health & dental insurance