Account Executive (Mid-Level Sales) at Wildfire Interactive, Inc. in Redwood ...
Wildfire is the global leader in social media marketing software. Our Social Marketing Suite allows businesses to connect with their customers by combining our best-in-class advertising software with social promotion, page management, messaging, and real-time analytics all within one easy-to-use platform. Our customers include major brands like Virgin, Amazon, Target, and Ogilvy as well as thousands of other companies that use Wildfire to engage audiences across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We currently have over 15,000 paying customers worldwide, including 30 of the world's 50 most valuable brands. We’re the only social media marketing company to receive an investment from Facebook's fbFund and have also received numerous awards from TechCrunch, TiEcon, Ernst & Young, and many others.
If you’re looking to shape the way social media reaches millions of people and want to be a part of a team that’s been voted one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work for two consecutive years then Wildfire's the place for you.
About the Job:
If you have superb conversational skills, enjoy befriending and meeting new people, and are generally told you're pretty charming, you likely have the right personality for a career in sales. Wildfire Account Executives are dynamic and witty communicators and are adept at building relationship with new clients in every industry. Our Account Executives work directly with marketers, brand managers, and agencies helping them to understand the benefits of using social media marketing strategies to build and engage user communities.
• Cultivate relationships with medium and smaller sized agencies and brands
• Investigate new business opportunities and channels
• Negotiate contracts and secure new business
• Assist in overseeing the account management process for accounts won
What We’re Looking For:
• 1-5 years of direct sales experience required
• Highly-motivated, competitive people
• Hunter personality, farmers need not apply
• Superior communicators
• Intelligent, tech-savvy, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
• Creative thinkers
• 4-year undergraduate degree required
• Social media fanatics a plus