VP of Human Resources (Int'l Market) VTFDHRI07192012WAVA 0088 at VlinkCo LLC ...
VlinkCo is a Sales, Marketing and a Communication Technology company changing the way the world communicates. At VlinkCo we consider all of our staff member’s family and we strive to empower each and every one of them to have a great work – life balance. We value our staff and their individual talents. We choose to invest our time, our energy and our resources into our staff as well as our products.
***ARE YOU AN ELITE INDIVIDUAL WITH MULTIPLE TALENTS? ***
*** We're Accepting Application for VP of HR (Int'l Market) ***
WHAT IS THE NEXT MEGA TREND?
- The automobile changes people’s lives
- TV changed the way people viewed entertainment
- The internet connected millions of people around the world in ways that no one could have imagined
- The cell phone changed the way we communicate
WE ARE POSITIONING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE NEXT MAGA-TREND - WE ARE THE NEXT GAME CHANGER!
Position Title: VP of HR (Int'l Market)
Requistion: VTFDHRI07192012WAVA 0088
We are expanding and just opened our office in Kent, Washington, reaching out worldwide. We are changing the way the world communicates. Company such as Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonics, Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio and many other top TV manufactures are racing to build and incorporate webcams into the new TVs so they can run our software. Many top companies such as Applebee’s, Make a Wish Foundation, Cigna, NCL Caribbean Cruise, Penn State University, DHL carriers and many more are already using our software to reach worldwide.
Our company is looking for talented individuals (Director of Human Resources - Recruiter) that have sales, marketing, customer services or business developing and/or management experience. We encourage you to apply, if you are one who has a passion for software, technology, and electronics. The ideal candidate must be hungry for success (INDIVIDUALS THAT WANT TO REACH FOR THE STARS!!!). This will be an opportunity for the select few to learn from the most successful professionals in the country. Our top income producers earn over a million dollars a year not including their bonuses. We are perfectly positioned in the next mega trend, be in the front of the trend.
Other positions also available:
Click Here http://vlinkcojobs.jobscore.com/list
Oversees and directs the human resources function, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, terminations, and administrative duties related to the hiring process and recordkeeping. Implements HR policies consistent with overall objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Administers compensation, benefit, and performance appraisal programs.
• Oversee payroll, 401K and benefits
• Recruit staff vacancies and conduct interviews.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, wages, opportunities, and employee benefits.
• Perform difficult staffing duties such as advising managers on administering disciplinary procedures and terminating employees.
• Coordinate employee performance and appraisal program.
• Oversees the record management function including maintenance, retention, transfer, and disposition of personnel records and files.
• Oversees the development, revision and maintenance of comprehensive job descriptions.
• Provides information and advice to employees, supervisors and managers regarding employee relations issues and personnel policies, practices and regulations.
• Coordinate and conducts training on human resource program-related topics and issues.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning person-related data such as hires, terminations, and performance appraisals.
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Various other duties as needed
Must be a self-starter and self motivated.
Must be able to build teams international quickly and train them efficiently.
Minimum five years successful experience as an HR Generalist.
Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
BS/BA from accredited college or university.
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME BY EMAIL WITH WHY YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD BE SELECTED.
INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS AND THE BEST TIME TO REACH YOU.
1311 Central Ave S. Ste E
Kent, WA 98032
Check Out more jobs here at our job board: