Vice President of Sale VTFVPSB07232012WAVA 0097 at VlinkCo LLC in Kent, WA
Tired of changing professions? Come join VLINKCO! Unlike other companies, VlinkCo offers the opportunity of partnership. Be a part of a team that makes a difference to the world!
Virtually Linking Communities and Organizations
VlinkCo is a Sales, Marketing, Communication, and Technology /Software Company changing the way the world communicates. At VlinkCo we consider all of our staff member's family and we strive to empower each and every one of them to have a great work -- life balance. We value our staff and their individual talents. We choose to invest our time, energy and resources into our staff as well as our products.
*** ARE YOU AN ELITE INDIVIDUAL WITH MULTIPLE TALENTS?
We're Accepting Application for - Corporate Recruiter for East Coast Region ***
Position Title: Vice President of Sale (Int'l Territory)
Requisition: VTFVPSI06192012WAVA VB0058 VTFCREC08182012WAVA 00124
Location: (Northwest Region) - WA, OR, ID, WY, MT, AK and HI
We are looking for enthusiastic,energetic , and experienced business partner to lead our sales team. The Vice President of Sales reports to the CEO and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy. This position may include responsibility for business development. The VP of Sales will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Directly responsible for the company’s revenue
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Hires, supervises, develops and mentors sales directors.
- Indirectly supervises sales managers and sales representatives.
- Keeps close tabs on employee morale and creates a positive working environment.
- Manage the use of budgets
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Define and oversee incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
Other positions also available: Click Here http://vlinkcojobs.jobscore.com/list
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME BY EMAIL WITH WHY YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD BE SELECTED. INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS AND THE BEST TIME TO REACH YOU.
1311 Central Ave S. Ste E
Kent, WA 98032
Check Out more jobs here at our job board: