Corporate Product & Sales Trainer VTFCTSO07182012WAVA 0079 at VlinkCo LLC in ...
VlinkCo is a Sales, Marketing and a Communication Technology company changing the way the world communicates. At VlinkCo we consider all of our staff member’s family and we strive to empower each and every one of them to have a great work – life balance. We value our staff and their individual talents. We choose to invest our time, our energy and our resources into our staff as well as our products.
***ARE YOU AN ELITE INDIVIDUAL WITH MULTIPLE TALENTS?
Position Title: Corporate Product & Sales Trainer
Requistion: VTFCTSO07182012WAVA 0079
The Training and Development Manager works with the Director of Human Resources and is responsible for designing and directing the execution of a fully integrated learning management product and services training program for employees and clients. The Training and Development Manager is responsible for aligning, developing, and delivering overall product, services, and system training initiatives that align with the business objectives while supporting the core values of the company. Works closely department managers to identify skill gaps and performance deficits to create, launch and deliver effective employee and client training.
Location : Kent, WA
Other positions also available: Click Here http://vlinkcojobs.jobscore.com/list
· Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills, with comprehensive advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. In addition to internet training knowledge to facilitate web based training, and other instructional software experience.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
· Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format
· Ability to effectively present information to senior management, groups and/or executive team
· Must be a dynamic speaker who demonstrates excellent verbal/written communication skills, exhibits critical thinking skills and is able to illicit effective feedback
· Ability to interpret and design curriculum, training manuals and other publications to determine if they align with our branding and marketing strategies
You must have a Sales and/or Marketing experience are a huge plus.
You must have a burning desire to succeed and have the ability to manage others.
You must maintain a positive attitude and be well organized
You must have a strong passion for Technology and Software
You must be a team player
You must demonstrate excellent communication skills
YOU MUST ENJOY BECOMING A LEADER!!!
Managing and train a Sales Team
Conducting training material, meetings and conference calls
Establishing business relationships
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME BY EMAIL WITH WHY YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD BE SELECTED. INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS AND THE BEST TIME TO REACH YOU.
1311 Central Ave S. Ste E
Kent, WA 98032
Check Out more jobs here at our job board: