Controller VTFB08152012WALM 0117 at VlinkCo LLC in Kent, WA
VlinkCo is a Sales, Marketing and a Communication Technology company changing the way the world communicates. At VlinkCo we consider all of our staff member’s family and we strive to empower each and every one of them to have a great work – life balance. We value our staff and their individual talents. We choose to invest our time, our energy and our resources into our staff as well as our products.
Position Title: Controller
Requisition: VTFB08152012WALM 0117
Location: NW, SW, Southern, SE, NE, Mid-East and Central
The Controller reports directly to the CFO with strong reporting accountability for driving results to the segment manufacturing financial leader. The Controller will be responsible for maintaining a control environment that complies with the Company's internal control policies and Sarbanes Oxley. This requires a dynamic leader on the leadership team by contributing to all areas of management. The position is an important part of the financial talent pipeline and serves as a feeder for corporate roles. This individual may also be responsible for leadership of non-financial administrative processes.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership to organizations within a manufacturing operation(s)--leading operations planning, savings, forecasting and investment analysis
- Operating in a range of economic conditions, i.e. expansion, contraction, stable economic conditions--forecasting, scenario planning, risk analysis and contingency development.
- Delivering continuous improvement.
- Participating in the development of strategic plans.
- Negotiating, developing and evaluating customer and supplier contracts.
- Attracting, developing and retaining outstanding talent--growing talent and succession planning.
- Demonstrated high growth in previous experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience in Corporate environment
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a Leadership, Management role
- Cost Accounting experience
- CPA or MBA degree a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME BY EMAIL WITH WHY YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD BE SELECTED. INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS AND THE BEST TIME TO REACH YOU.
Check Out more jobs here at our job board: