Field Service Rep (FSR) – Telecom Specialist TS/SCI FSP at Vesper Wave Soluti...
Field Service Rep (FSR) – Telecommunications Specialist
20+ Positions (Entry to Sr Level) | TS/SCI Full-Scope Poly|
(OCONUS & CONUS MISSIONS AVAILABLE)
Vesper Wave Solutions, LLC. is a recruiting process outsourcing (RPO) firm in Springfield, VA that specialize in recruiting cleared, technical professionals. We are recruiting for an *intelligence* Telecommunications and Facilities contracts and need 20+ FSRs who can provide CONUS and OCONUS support. TS/SCI Poly is REQUIRED.
Duties will include:
- Candidate is responsible for operating, maintaining and managing telecommunications facilities.
- Responsible for the installation, service, and troubleshooting basic telecommunications equipment.
- Will establish voice and data networks by programming features; establish interfaces and integrations; following industry standards; activate remote access tools.
- Responsible for verifying service by testing and re-programming circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying and correcting problems; conferring with engineers.
- Maintaining network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation.
- Project management, system integration for voice and data communications systems.
- Supervise system installations.
- Provide maintenance and customer support after system installations.
- Supervise network including satellite communications capabilities.
- Works with power systems, generators, digital/analog fault isolation and repair of replaceable units.
- Provide maintenance & support of voice transmission, data communications
- TCP-IP networks, Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Facsimile, Cable-to-Modem communications
- RF (Satellite) Communications
- Power Systems, Generators, Digital/Analog fault isolations, repair of replaceable units.
Education, Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Entry level to senior level to include Associates degree to Doctorate degree with no experience to 20 years of professional experience. Professional experience can substitute for education.
- Extreme familiarity with the following equipment: Electronic measuring Probes, Voltage Probes, Multi-meters, signal measuring equipment, Optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR), Packet analyzer such as SNIFFER, Soldering irons or guns, soldering stations, desoldering or combined stations, Spectrum analyzers, Standard tool kits (JTK 17), Voltage meters, digital voltmeters (DVM), Voltage testers
- Ability to take direction and have the ability and desire to acquire new skill sets
- Be a team player
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Database Systems and markup language (HTML).
- Ability to travel to worldwide locations as per customer requires.
- Ability to work well independently
- Possess Active TS/SCI clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph no exceptions.
- Ability for CONUS and OCONUS travel
Telecommunication Specialist, Telecommunication Technician, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical technician, Electronic technician, SATCOM, Field Service Technicians, Field Service Representative (FSR), Field Engineer, Super Technician